Send your application email@example.com
Hey, talented peeps! We're currently searching for a 3D animator for a project involving lamps interacting with users and with one another. A bit like Pixar's Luxo lamp.
What you’ll do
You will be working together with our development team and our 3D allrounder in creating an interactive installation. You will adapt 3D models to animate them. You will rig these models and based on a character description you will create animations for a diverse amount of characters.
What you’ll bring
• Excellent knowledge in 3D character rigging and animation
• Proven experience with real-time animation (e.g. Unity)
• EXTREMELY responsible with deadlines and committed tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work remotely and independently
nice to have
• previous experience with VR animation
• Background as a 3D artist
• Interest in deep life topics (e.g. you're not a superficial person)
• Curious about (but not obsessed with) the metaverse ;)
What you’ll get
The precise position will be individually tailored to the suitable applicant and will be carried out in accordance with the Austrian Collective agreement for advertising and marketing communications in VG 2-3, based on qualifications and area of responsibility. The contract applies to a minimum salary of EUR 1,635.30 in brutto, with the actual salary depending on experience and qualification of the applicant.